My Tita keeps on bugging me to do this everytime she’s in Manila. She eats it morning,noon and night. With rice, with bread or just by itself
One of the reasons why I created a blog is to have a venue where I can share my tried and tested Recipes.
I bought a blank recipe book and I’ve written down all our Family recipes as well as secret recipes from my friends.
Note: I will not be able to share those secret ones as a promise to my friends to guard those recipes with my life…hahaha
So let’s begin:
- 2 kilos Ground Pork
- 2 cups Vienna Sausage (chopped)
- 1 cup chopped Red Belle Peppers
- 1/2 cup shredded Carrots
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup pickle relish
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 6 pcs eggs
- Salt & Peppers or 3 packs Magic Sarap
- 4 pcs hard boiled eggs (quartered)
- Cheddar cheese strips
- Mix all the ingredients (SECRET: add a little Knorr Seasoning for that unique flavor)
- Refrigerate for an hour
- Divide mixture into 6-12 portions depending on the steamer you will use. Ours is the electric one so I divided mine into 12 portions to fit.
- Place a portion in an aluminum foil then flatten the mixture
- Place slices of eggs and cheese in the middle then roll the mixture. Seal both ends.
- Steam the logs for about an hour then cool.
- You can eat it as is or you can fry it. Ours we eat it fried.